Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Typical Grenoble week

Well, not too much has been going on here except for school. School is getting to be A LOT! Four hours of lanuage class a day is hard for the brain to handle. I have also been catching up from my trip to Nice. This is the last week of my class. I will start a new session next week with some new classmates and probably a new teacher. That will be a good change of pace.

Last night we went to the Grenoble hockey game and it ws very fun! They won 8 to 2 and the crowd really got into it. It was a fun time. I just got home from school and was going to go on a jog with some of the other girls, but on my way home it started pouring...so I think I will be doing my homework this afternoon.

Tomorrow there is a debate of French students in English. They ask for English speaking students to come help out. I'm going, and for the first time I think I'm going to sit in the audience since I really don't know how it works, but that should be interesting. It is a way to meet French students.

Thats all for now, It's just getting very busy at school and I am exhausted! I might go take a nap...

Bonne journee!

2 comments:

  1. Ma chère Brittan,

    J'étudie le français depuis une heure seulement. Je comprends que quatre heures sont longes. Je suis sûr que j'ai fait beaucoup des erreurs dans ces commentaires. J'espère que tu me diras mes erreurs quand je viens visiter là dans deux semaines!

    À tes souhaits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brit - sorry I missed yesterday. I did not get to Minn and my room until 1am. It sounds like you are getting busy. I would take the rain over the snow! It was like -15 here last night. It is NOT supposed to snow for a whole week. How exciting. Gotta run to my meeting. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete