Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last post this week

Well today was fun...

I went to lunch with 2 friends who are still here for the break and then we went to the mall. It was very busy because it is Saturday and there is only one mall here and its cold out. It was a big mall, and everything is very stylish here.

After I got back, I packed and cleaned and waited for dinner which was not served until almost 9...I was starving! It was eggplant and tomatoes cooked with mozzeralla, pretty good. Not as filling as other things though, and I was very hungry. Yesterday I made a cake, Nathalie had me make it by myself. It was 5 spoonfuls of flour, 4 spoonfuls of sugar, 3 spoonfuls of oil, 2 spoonfuls of something I can't remember and 1 egg...hence the name- 5-4-3-2-1 cake. It was okay, we added some almonds to it. We have made 2 cakes and neither time I have eaten it with frosting, its much better with frosting though. I pretty muched finished the entire jar of Nutella by myself in the first 2 weeks here...she bought a new one yesterday, pointed to it and said, look what I got for you! She bought the generic brand though probably thinking I will go through many jars this semester. Nutella is really one of the best things ever created...you can eat it with anything for any meal.

Tomorrow is Nice! I won't have my computer so I won't be able to post until at least Wednesday night or Thursday...I'm very excited although I don't know what to expect!

I know you all won't know what to do if you can't read this everyday, so just google French Riveria and imagine what I would say about it- its going to be amazing!
Au revior!

3 comments:

  1. French Riveria..HA! I'm going to Old Chicago and then going to follow that up with movie theater butter popcorn!! It's so funny how jealous that makes you :)
    Love you - Love you!! Want to see lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittan,

    Le carnaval sera intéressant. Ton blog me manquerait. Est-ce-que tu a acheté quelque chose à le centre commercial? As-tu regardé les jeux olympiques d'hiver? Ils parlent en français. Je suis heureuse que Madison écrit en français, aussi.

    Bon voyage. Prends beaucoup de photos pour nous voir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brit, do you think that this would mean I would get a break each say too? Maybe sicne I am kind of used to this I will have to FB you or something. I may have Brit or journaling withdrawls. So today was a great day here too. We too the girls sledding on a great hill and the LOVED it. You can only imagine Ava weeeeeeeing all the way down the hill and getting to the bottom and yelling "THAT WAS SO FUN!!!" It was priceless. Then, tonight Jeff had a ton of things up his sleeve. We met a bunch of friends at a bar in Swisher then we had a big van for all of us and none of the girls knew what was up. It was so fun. We went to dinner at Biaggs and then we all got long stemmed roses and then they took us to the comedy club and it was SOOO funny. My cheeks still hurt. It was such a nice night. Have the best time ever in NICE. I think I am going to just wait to see and hear from you as to how it goes. Enjoy youself!! "je manque vous Tellement" HAH - how bout them apples!!!

    ReplyDelete