Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday

Well there is not much to say after yesterday...today I just went to class, a new session began. It was about 55 degrees here though! Although I had to sit in class all day. Tonight I'm going to eat dinner with the family and then finish up my homework.

Here are some more pictures from the weekend:


















We drove a bus an hour up the mountain, This is my class
then took the ski lift up on the left (for about
10 minutes) then on the right there was
another ski lift that took you up even farther!

3 comments:

  1. Brittan,

    Ton photos sont merveilleuses. J'éspere que tes devoirs sont faciles.

    Il y a onze jours seulement jusqu à nous viendrons là!

    J'aime la température en Grenoble. Est-ce que il fera chaud quand viendrons?

    Bon soir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm learning to read French, thanks to Mary. That first sentence has to say; your photos are marvelous?? Am I correct? And then something about the temperature in Grenoble, and I don't know anything in between! But, I think I'm ready for France :) I've given up on the free online translation site, I'm better off guessing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Below is my translation of Mary's writing for you Kris....
    Brittan,
    Ton photos sont merveilleuses. J'éspere que tes devoirs sont faciles.
    Them photos seem made up. Did you eat h'dourves while you skied fast?
    Il y a onze jours seulement jusqu à nous viendrons là!
    I think you should just live in New Vienna instead.

    J'aime la température en Grenoble. Est-ce que il fera chaud quand viendrons?
    Jamaica temps are growing . It is freezing cold in New Vienna.
    Bon soir!
    Later...

    In addition to this. Today the sun was AMAZING here. I am working and watching The Bachelor. I am glad that this guy was not a goober like the last one. Jacy moved up in her gymnastics class. It is two hours long and double the price. Not sure about that. Seems like alot at 7? Only 14 more days until Day light savings. That is my favorite day of the year! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete