Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not much new

Today it rained all day, I spent the morning sleeping in and reading from the new book Mary got me, Le Petit Prince, which I had not yet read- good so far!

This afternoon I went to La Rafle. It was a very good movie, although that is hard to say because it was not very fun to watch. It was about the many Jews that got arrested and sent to concentration camps by French police who were Nazi accomplices. It was a very powerful movie and it was all true, even the family that it followed was a real family. I am glad I saw it, although it was very sad.

Tomorrow I will probably have lunch at a friends house (sometimes people bring some things to eat and make it all there) it is easier than going to try to get an entire meal on our own since nothing is open on Sunday!

So really nothing new with the rain, just a relaxing weekend

Au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. It is colder here past few days. We have had 5 birthday parties for the girls in three days. Tomorrow is church a FPU preview class a class at the gym a birthday party a required thing at church for First Communion and then our FPU classes last class...I am tired thinking about it. Today was the same. I started Farrells today so we got home late last night and I had to be there at like 7:15am for testing. It went good. I ran a mile in 9:45 seconds. I have NEVER done that before ever. I think it was maybve not really a mile? Anyway, then I came home and we had to make this banner for Jays first communion and wrap a bunch of presents. Then I took the girls to the party and I went shopping for a few Easter things and First Comm stuff. I hate shopping, really. Tonight we stayed home all night and I am so tired. We just watched Finding Nemo. I love that movie. I have to leave for Kansas City on Monday morning and gone until Wed. I am so ready to be done traveling for work. We have a super busy April. Ok well I better get going to bed. Enjoy the rain and have a nice weekend. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittan,

    Je suis fatiguée après j'ai lu le message de Carla.

    Il est nuageaux aujourd'hui. Je préfère le soleil.

    Je lis un roman français que j'ai achetèe en Grenoble. C'est facile le lire mais je suis lente. J'ai achetèe aussi le livre: Alice au pays des merveilles.

    À bientôt.

    ReplyDelete